LocationHome » Location
Ravensbourne Forest Chalets are located only 35 minutes north of Toowoomba and 90 minutes from Brisbane.
Helicopter: Our helipad is suitable for daylight operations only. Please notify us when booking if you require its use. GPS Co-ordinates: S 27 degrees 24.129'. E 152 degrees 08.275'. Elevation 637 metres.
If you’re coming to Ravensbourne Forest Chalets from Brisbane follow the Warrego Highway from Brisbane to Blacksoil. Take the Brisbane Valley highway from Blacksoil, across the Wivenhoe Dam wall to Esk (55kms). At Esk, turn left into Highway 85 (there is a large Crows Nest, Toowoomba sign.)
Set the odometer trip meter here if you wish. Travel 40kms along the Esk/Hampton Road. Turn sharp left at Perseverance Hall Road. Set yourodometer here again if you wish. This road changes from tarseal after approdximately 1.5kms (you will travel approximately 3.5kms on an all weather gravel road.) Do NOT take Kynoch Rd, stay on Perseverance Hall road till it meets Palmtree Road. Turn left at Palmtree Road and you will find us on the left. We are 5km from the Perseverance Hall.
NOTE: Please do not use GPS directions to find Ravensbourne Forest Chalets as they may take you on a difficult route. If you have any questions about getting to Ravensbourne Forest Chalets, please call us on 07 4697 8185.
If you are travelling from Toowoomba, follow these directions to find Ravensbourne Forest Chalets:
- Follow the New England Highway north out of Toowoomba to Hampton. (Follow the Crows Nest signs).
- Turn off at Hampton onto the Hampton/Esk Road. (There will be a sign stating Ravensbourne National Park).
- Travel 6 kms along Hampton/Esk Rd. Turn right at Perseverance Hall Rd.
- Set your odometer here if you wish.
- This road changes from tar-seal to gravel after approx 1.5km. (You will travel approx 3.5kms on an all weather gravel road).
- Do not take Kynoch Rd, stay on Perseverance Hall Rd until it meets Palmtree Rd. Turn left into Palmtree Rd and you will find us along on the left. We are 5.0kms from the Perseverance Hall.